Raw chocolate brownies recipe
- Serves 10
- 10 mins, plus setting time
- 302 calories / serving
- 100g medjool dates, stones removed
- 50g dried strawberries or black cherries
- 100g smooth almond or cashew butter
- 50g whole blanched almonds
- 50g coconut oil
- 1½ tbsp agave nectar
- 50g dark chocolate, grated
- 50g dairy and gluten-free cocoa powder
For the topping
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 15g pistachios, chopped
- Blitz all of the brownie ingredients in a food processor until fully combined. Fill an 18cm square cake tin halfway with the batter.
- To firm up the brownie batter, place the tin in the freezer for about 15 minutes. In a dish put over a pan of slightly simmering water, melt the dark chocolate and coconut cream together.
- Once the chocolate mixture has melted, spread it evenly over the brownies, sprinkle with pistachios, and chill for 5 minutes. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a week.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.