- Serves 6
- 10 minutes to prepare and 5-12 hours to brew
- 57 calories / serving
- 150g Colombian ground coffee
- 450ml full-fat milk
- 75g Demerara sugar
- whipped cream or ice cream to serve, optional
- Pour 1 liter of cold water over the coffee in a big jug or jar.
- Stir with a fork until there are no lumps left.
- Chill for at least 5 hours or overnight, covered in clingfilm.
- Heat the sugar in a small saucepan with 200ml water until it melts.
- Leave to cool in a container.
- Pour the coffee through a coffee filter or a sieve lined with double-thickness kitchen paper before serving.
- Add the sugar syrup to a large jug and mix well.
- Pour the milk into 6 tall glasses and divide between them.
- If desired, serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.