- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook
- 723 calories / serving
- 100g farfalle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- ½ tsp ras el hanout
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 slices of leftover roast cauliflower
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- handful of rocket leaves
- Cook the pasta in a pan of lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion and red chilli until softened and pale yellow, around 5-8 minutes.
- Bring the can of tomatoes to a boil, then decrease the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, or until the sauce has reduced and thickened somewhat.
- Heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, after adding the drained pasta and leftover cauliflower.
- Serve with feta crumbles, pine nuts, and rocket on top.
Make this simple pasta meal with the leftover cauliflower florets from this full roasted spicy cauliflower.