Roasted Cauliflower Tagine Recipe
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 335 calories / serving
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed and broken into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ras el hanout (or harissa seasoning)
- 1 carrot, sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 80g reduced-salt pitted green olives, halved
- 200g wholewheat couscous
- ½ reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 250ml
- 120ml fat-free yogurt
- 15g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7.
- In a baking dish, toss the cauliflower with ½ tbsp oil and ½ tbsp ras el hanout, then roast for 20-25 minutes, until soft and golden.
- In a large, covered saucepan, heat 12 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes with the onions, carrots, and garlic, then add 12 tablespoons ras el hanout and cook for 1 minute.
- Bring to a boil the tomatoes, chickpeas, olives, and 200ml boiling water.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the cauliflower.
- Pour the stock over the couscous in a heatproof bowl, cover, and let aside for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- To serve, divide the tagine among four dishes and top with yogurt and parsley.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.