Roasted Garlic Guacamole is a flavorful twist on the classic guacamole recipe. The roasted garlic adds a delicious depth of flavor that pairs perfectly with the creamy avocado. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for parties or as a tasty snack.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until it's smooth with a few chunks remaining.
- Add the roasted garlic, chopped red onion, and lime juice to the bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
- To roast garlic, preheat your oven to 400°F. Cut off the top of the garlic bulb, drizzle it with olive oil, wrap it in foil, and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the cloves are soft and golden.
- You can add chopped tomato or cilantro for extra flavor and texture.
- If you prefer a smoother guacamole, use a food processor or immersion blender to blend the ingredients together.
Roasted Garlic Guacamole is a delicious and easy-to-make dip that's perfect for any occasion. The roasted garlic adds a unique and savory flavor that's sure to impress your guests. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the deliciousness!