Roasted pepper and chicken salad with coronation dressing
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare and 40 mins to cook
- 254 calories/serving
- 2 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 750g pack skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- 2 tsp medium curry powder
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1 lemon, halved
- 3 tbsp Greek-style yogurt
- 60g pack rocket
- Preheat the grill to a high temperature. Grill the peppers cut-side down on a foil-lined baking sheet for 5-10 minutes, or until the skin has browned.
- Place the mixture in a large mixing bowl, cover, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the onion and 2 tbsp raisins in a roasting tin; season and sprinkle over the spices.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is golden on top and cooked through, with the lemon halves cut-side down in the tin.
- Place the chicken on a platter and put it aside (leaving the onion and raisins in the tin).
- Squeeze any remaining juice from the lemon halves into the tin before tossing them out.
- Add 3 tbsp hot water and scrape off any sticky parts with a wooden spoon.
- To make a dressing, stir in the yogurt.
- Shred the chicken once it has cooled enough to handle, discarding the bones.
- The skins of the peppers should be peeled off and discarded.
- Slice the chicken and put it on a large serving platter with the remaining raisins, rocket, and yogurt dressing.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.