Roasted pumpkin wedges with feta and thyme recipe
- Serves 6
- 5 mins to prepare and 35 mins to cook
- 122 calories / serving
- 1kg (2lb) pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch chili flakes
- 1 garlic bulb
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 150g (5oz) fresh feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, and fan 180°C.
- Arrange the pumpkin in a large, shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and scatter over the chili flakes.
- Break the garlic bulb into cloves and nestle them, unpeeled, around the pumpkin.
- Season well and sprinkle over the thyme leaves.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred.
- Add the feta for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve the wedges with the Pulled pork wraps.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.