Roasted Swede With Thyme And Hazelnuts Recipe
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare and 40 mins to cook
- 250 calories / serving
- 1 large swede, cut into 4-5cm (2in) pieces
- 30ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, whole and unpeeled
- 1 tbsp. thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. blanched hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7.
- Toss the swede cubes with the olive oil and season on a large baking tray.
- Toss in the garlic and thyme once more. 30 minutes of roasting
- Remove the honey and nuts from the oven and stir with them.
- Return to the oven for a further 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.