If you're looking for a flavorful and easy steak recipe, this Rosemary Chimichurri Steak is the perfect choice! The combination of grilled flank steak and a zesty chimichurri sauce made with fresh rosemary, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes creates a delicious and impressive meal. Plus, it's simple enough to make on a weeknight or for a special occasion.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chopped rosemary, parsley, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. This is your chimichurri sauce.
- Season the flank steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the flank steak for 4-6 minutes per side, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing it thinly against the grain.
- Serve the sliced steak with the chimichurri sauce on top or on the side.
- If you prefer a milder flavor, reduce the amount of red pepper flakes in the chimichurri sauce.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to serve a larger crowd.
- Leftover chimichurri sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week and used on other meats or vegetables.
This Rosemary Chimichurri Steak is a delicious and easy recipe that's perfect for any occasion. The grilled flank steak and zesty chimichurri sauce made with fresh rosemary, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes are a winning combination that will have everyone coming back for seconds. Give it a try and see for yourself!