This recipe for Rosemary Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan is a simple and flavorful way to enjoy this healthy vegetable. With fresh rosemary, tangy Parmesan cheese, and bright lemon juice, this easy recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a holiday gathering.
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the trimmed asparagus on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus, then sprinkle with chopped rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss everything together to coat the asparagus evenly with the seasoning.
- Roast the asparagus in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until tender and slightly charred.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a variation, try adding chopped garlic or sliced almonds to the asparagus before roasting.
- Serve the roasted asparagus alongside grilled chicken or fish for a complete meal.
- Leftover asparagus can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Roasted asparagus is a healthy and flavorful side dish that is perfect for any occasion. With the addition of fresh rosemary, tangy Parmesan cheese, and bright lemon juice, this recipe for Rosemary Roasted Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan is sure to become a favorite. Give it a try and enjoy the delicious flavors!