Salmon and beetroot carpaccio recipe
- Serves 8
- 20 mins to prepare
- 154 calories / serving
- 250g celeriac, peeled, quartered and cut into very fine matchsticks
- 1½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 500g cooked beetroot (without vinegar)
- 400g smoked salmon slices
For the dressing
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ orange, juiced
- handful chopped dill, plus extra to garnish
- In a bowl, combine the celeriac, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice, season to taste, and chill until ready to serve.
- Cut the beets into thin rounds with a mandoline or a sharp knife. To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salmon and beetroot slices on each of 8 small dishes. Place the celeriac remoulade in the center of the plate and top with additional dill.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.