Salmon linguine in prosecco sauce recipe
- Serves 4
- 15 mins
- 653 calories/serving
- 400g linguine
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Two exhalation shallots
- One garlic clove, crushed
- 200ml prosecco
- 300ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- ½ lemon, finely grated zest plus the extra spice, and the remainder cut into wedges to serve
- 200g cooked leftover salmon, roughly flaked
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain, reserving a small cupful of the cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan set over medium-high heat and fry the shallot for 6-7 mins until soft.
- Add the garlic for another minute, then pour in the prosecco and bubble for 2 mins.
- Turn the heat down to low and slowly whisk in the crème fraîche.
- When combined, stir in the lemon zest, salmon, and parsley until warm.
- Stir in the pasta and reserved water until well coated.
- Serve with extra lemon zest and wedges to squeeze over.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.