Salted caramel white Russian mocktail
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare plus cooling
- 124 calories / serving
- 4 tsp instant coffee
- 4 tbsp Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml single cream
- 4 rosemary sprigs, to serve
- In 400ml boiling water, dissolve the coffee.
- Set aside to cool after stirring in the vanilla extract and sugar until completely dissolved.
- Drizzle the salted caramel sauce down the edges of four glasses when ready to serve.
- Pour a few ice cubes into each glass before carefully pouring in the coffee.
- Using a little swirl, divide the cream across the glasses (1-2 tbsp each glass). Serve with a rosemary sprig as a garnish.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.