- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook, plus cooling
- 504 calories / serving
- 150g wholewheat fusilli
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- 2 x 120g tin sardines in brine, drained, bones and skin removed, flaked
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and finely diced
- 40g mixed salad leaves
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, immerse the onion for 5 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon zest and juice, and mustard in a large mixing basin.
- Drain the pasta and set aside. Fold the onion, olives, and sardines into the dressing in the mixing basin.
- Allow to cool before adding the cucumber and salad leaves.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.