- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 394 calories/serving
- 900ml fish stock
- pinch saffron
- 1 ½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 30g pack flat-leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped and half the stalks reserved
- 1 tsp paprika
- 250g Spanish paella rice
- 1 x 285g jar roasted peppers, drain and rinse them
- 227g tin chopped tomatoes
- 175g raw black tiger prawns
- 150g live mussels, cleaned and degraded
- 150g raw squid rings
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Bring the fish stock to a boil, then season with saffron.
- Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Finely chop the onion and cook until soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Fry for 2 minutes with crushed garlic cloves, canned diced tomatoes, half of the flat-leaf parsley stalks, and paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper after adding the paella rice.
- Bring the stock to a boil over the top.
- Reduce to low heat and cook the rice for 10 minutes, uncovered and without stirring.
- Put roasted peppers in the jar, drain and rinse them, and spread over.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, shaking the pan gently.
- Distribute the raw black tiger prawns, cleaned and degraded live mussels, and raw squid rings.
- 5 minutes in the oven Remove the pan from the heat, cover with foil, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve with chopped flat leaf parsley leaves, lemon wedges, and a squeeze of lemon.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.