- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to cook
- 151 calories/serving
- 400g strawberries, hulled but left whole
- 100g quark fat-free soft cheese
- 1½ tbsp dark brown soft sugar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 75ml whipping cream
- a handful of small fresh basil leaves
- Light the barbecue and wait until the flames have died down, or preheat the grill to high.
- Thread the strawberries onto metal skewers (or pre-soaked wooden ones) and brush them all over with the oil.
- Place on the barbecue or grill, sprinkle with half the sugar and cook for 3-4 mins until they char.
- Set aside to cool.
- Spoon the quark into a bowl and pour in the cream and remaining sugar.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Scatter the basil over the strawberry skewers and serve with the cream for dipping.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.