- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare
- 296 calories/serving
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut into 4
- 75g cooked beetroot
- 1 medium mango, peeled, stoned, and roughly chopped
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and halved
- 175g strawberries
- 75g blueberries
- 50g raspberries
- 1 fig, sliced
- 60g strawberries, sliced
- 20g granola
- 1 orange, sliced,
- 60g blackberries
- 20g chia seeds
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients (excluding the garnishes) and blend until smooth.
- 2 serving dishes, poured or spooned
- Garnish with figs, blackberries, granola, orange, sliced strawberries, and chia seeds in straight rows.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.