- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 179 calories / serving
- ice cubes
- 200ml gin
- ½ pink grapefruit, cut into thin wedges
- 1 orange, zest peeled into large strips
- fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 pitted queen olives, rinsed
- 600ml tonic water
- Fill four balloon glasses halfway with ice cubes, then divide the gin evenly among them.
- To each glass, add grapefruit slices, orange peel strips, and thyme sprigs, followed by an olive.
- To serve, top up each glass with tonic water.
Tip: Peel thin slices from the orange with a vegetable peeler, trying to stick to the orange skin and leave the white pith beneath. Use a little of the leftover orange flesh to fill the olives before adding them to the glasses for added flavor.