- Serves 6 (makes 1.1ltr)
- 10 mins to prepare, plus chilling
- 37 calories/serving
- 700ml tomato juice
- 350ml freshly squeezed orange juice (from 4 large oranges)
- ¼ tsp celery salt, plus more for the glasses
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- green olives, to garnish
- orange slices, to garnish
- Combine the tomato juice, orange juice, lime juice, chilli, and celery salt in a large jug.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, or until extremely cold.
- Dip the rims of 6 tiny tumblers in celery salt (optional) before dividing the sangrita among them to serve.
- If desired, garnish each glass with green olives and orange slices.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.