Spiced sweet potato chocolate fudge cake recipe
- 2 cups mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed sweet potato, sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.