- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 657 calories / serving
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (deseeded if you like)
- 2-3 tsp harissa seasoning, to taste
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 350g spaghetti
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 250g frozen prawns
- 1 lemon, zested and ½ juiced
- Pinch of caster sugar (optional)
- 100g reduced-fat salad cheese, crumbled
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the onions for 6-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Fry for 1 minute after adding the garlic, chili, and 2 tsp harissa, then add the tomatoes, washing each tin with 100ml water and putting it to the pan.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, adding the broccoli for the last 4 minutes.
- Drain and set aside 100ml of the cooking water.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, or until the prawns have defrosted, stirring in the lemon zest and a squeeze of juice.
- Season to taste, and if desired, add a sprinkle of sugar to balance the flavors, as well as another 1 tsp harissa.
- Add the pasta and broccoli, as well as the majority of the cheese, to the sauce.
- Toss well, adding a splash of the conserved pasta water if necessary to loosen.
- To serve, top with the remaining cheese, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of black pepper.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.