Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer that everyone loves. But have you ever tried adding some heat to them? This recipe for Sriracha and Bacon Deviled Eggs is perfect for those who want a little kick in their appetizer. The tangy Sriracha sauce and crispy bacon bits take the traditional deviled eggs to the next level.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives for garnish (optional)
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Sriracha sauce, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Fold in the chopped bacon bits and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives (optional) for garnish.
Tips and variations
- For a milder version, use less Sriracha sauce or omit it altogether.
- You can also add some chopped green onions or cilantro to the yolk mixture for extra flavor.
- If you don't have a piping bag, you can use a plastic sandwich bag and cut off the corner to create a makeshift piping bag.
- Serve the deviled eggs on a platter with some fresh herbs or sliced veggies for an impressive presentation.
If you're looking for a simple yet delicious appetizer that packs a punch, look no further than these Sriracha and Bacon Deviled Eggs. With just a few ingredients and easy steps, you can elevate your deviled eggs game and impress your guests. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the spicy and savory flavors!