- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 484 calories/serving
- 50g chorizo, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 2 eggs
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 75g greens, sliced
- 75g feta, sliced
- handful dill leaves, chopped
- ½ red chilli, seeded and finely sliced
- pinch smoked paprika
- In a pan, dry-fry the chorizo until crisp.
- Set aside until needed.
- Heat the oil in the same pan.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes over low heat until softened.
- Stir in the garlic and spices and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Stir in the greens and season.
- Cook for 1 minute covered, then uncover and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Fold through the spinach until just wilted.
- Pour in the cream and lemon juice.
- Make two hollows in the mixture, one for each egg.
- Scatter over the chorizo, feta, dill, chilli, and paprika.
- Cook gently for 8 mins, or until the whites have set.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.