Spring is the perfect time to enjoy fresh and vibrant salads, and this spring green salad recipe is no exception. Made with a mix of leafy greens and crisp vegetables, this salad is not only delicious but also packed with nutrients. The tangy vinaigrette brings out the best in the fresh produce, making it a perfect side dish or even a light meal on its own.
- 6 cups mixed greens (such as arugula, spinach, and lettuce)
- 1 cup snap peas, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the snap peas and asparagus with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Roast for 10-12 minutes, until tender and slightly charred.
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, sliced radishes, and red onion.
- Add the roasted snap peas and asparagus to the bowl, along with the diced avocado and crumbled feta cheese.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Feel free to customize the salad with your favorite vegetables or toppings.
- This salad is also delicious with grilled chicken or shrimp for a heartier meal.
- Leftover salad can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
This spring green salad recipe is a perfect way to enjoy the season's fresh produce. With a mix of leafy greens, crisp vegetables, and a tangy vinaigrette, it's a healthy and delicious meal that's easy to make. Customize it with your favorite vegetables or toppings and enjoy a fresh and vibrant salad any time of day.