- Serves 6
- 10 mins to prepare and 10 mins to cook
- 249 calories / serving
- 2 large sweetcorn cobs
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 200g broccoli florets, small
- 2 large pitta breads
- 1 Romaine lettuce heart, shredded
- 100g feta, roughly chopped,
- 2 tbsp freshly snipped cress
- 1 tsp paprika
For the dressing,
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3½ tbsp extra-virgin olive oil tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Brush ½ tbsp olive oil on the sweetcorn cobs and season thoroughly.
- Cook for 6 minutes under the grill, rotating regularly, until lightly browned.
- Remove the corn from the grill and let it aside to cool somewhat before carefully slicing the kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
- Set aside.
- In the meantime, steam the broccoli for 4 minutes, or until just tender. Allow to cool slightly before chopping coarsely.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, and olive oil to make the dressing. 1 tbsp water, with a pinch of salt and pepper, whisked together.
- Set aside.
- Brush the remaining oil on both sides of the pita breads.
- Cut into triangles and toast for 1-2 minutes on each side in a hot griddle pan (or under the grill) until char marks form.
- Arrange the lettuce, feta, sweetcorn, and pita on a serving plate to assemble. Drizzle the dressing over the cress, then finish with a sprinkle of paprika.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.