- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare
- 132 calories / serving
- 150g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 mint sprigs, leaves picked
- handful ice cubes
- 500ml bottle low-alcohol beer
- Divide the strawberries, caster sugar, and mint leaves between two small glasses, keeping a few leaves for garnish.
- Using a spoon, muddle until everything is fully blended and the strawberries begin to break down. Fill the glass halfway with ice, then pour in the beer and stir carefully with a large spoon.
- Serve immediately with mint as a garnish.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.