- Serves 2
- 5 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 460 calories / serving
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g (5oz) paella rice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 125g (4oz) asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 small courgette, diced
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g frozen broad beans
- 1 lemon, half juiced, half quartered, to serve
- handful fresh dill, roughly chopped
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion and garlic are softened.
- After that, add the rice and seasonings, followed by the vegetable stock. Simmer, stirring periodically, for 10 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the liquid has almost evaporated and the rice is soft, before adding the asparagus and courgette.
- Heat the peas, wide beans, and lemon juice together until thoroughly warm.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the dill.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over the top of each bowl.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.