- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare
- 205 calories / serving
- 400g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 passion fruit, pulp scooped out
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 15 fresh mint leaves, 11 thinly sliced and the remainder left whole
- 500g tub fat-free natural yoghurt
- 4 heaped tbsp granola
- In a food processor, puree half of the strawberries with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Half of the passion fruit pulp should be added to the coulis.
- If necessary, add a little honey to taste to sweeten.
- Mint leaves should be thinly sliced with four leaves left whole for garnish.
- Layer sliced strawberries, mint, yogurt, coulis, honey, and passion fruit in glasses or jam jars, repeating until all the ingredients are used up.
- Finish with granola and entire mint leaves as a garnish.
Nutty sundaes: Instead of granola, try topping with crushed nuts and dried fruits.
Tropical sundaes: Layer flavored yoghurt, such as coconut, with sliced bananas and pineapple chunks. Serve with desiccated coconut on top.
Cherry bakewell sundaes: Layer fresh pitted cherries with cherry coulis, natural yogurt with a hint of honey and almond essence, and toasted flaked almonds with a drizzle of honey on top.