Swede And Coconut Curry Recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 35 mins to cook
- 267 calories / serving
- 600g swede, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. tikka curry paste
- 400ml tin light coconut milk
- 125g spinach
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 5g fresh coriander, chopped
- roti, chapattis or rice (optional)
- mango chutney, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7. Toss the swede with half the oil and season on a baking tray.
- 35-40 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Boil the eggs for 6 minutes in the meantime.
- Transfer to ice water and chill completely before peeling and halving; leave aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the remaining oil. Cook, stirring periodically, for 5-6 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Add the curry paste, coconut milk, lime juice, and a bit of salt, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and stir in the spinach.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring periodically, until the spinach has wilted. Add the roasted swede and mix well.
- Divide the mixture across bowls and top with the eggs, followed by the chilli and coriander. Serve with bread or rice, as well as chutney if desired.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.