- Serves 8
- 12 mins to prepare and 3 mins to cook
- 62 calories / serving
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 60g watercress or lamb’s lettuce
- 30g pack mint, leaves picked
- 150g bag sugar snap peas, finely shredded
- 175g radishes, trimmed and quartered
For the dressing,
- ¼ tsp English mustard powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Blanch the peas for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, then refresh in cold water and drain.
- On a big dish, arrange the salad leaves and mint.
- Toss together the peas, sugar snaps, and radishes, seasoning with black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard powder and salt.
- To form a smooth paste, add the lemon juice a bit at a time.
- Mix in the oil, vinegar, sugar, and wholegrain mustard.
- Allow 2 minutes for the sugar to melt before stirring again and seasoning.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.