- Serves 4, plus leftovers for 2
- Takes 20 mins to prepare and 1 hr to cook
- 783 calories / serving
- 1kg skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 200g Thai green curry paste
- 400g can light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 200g extra fine green beans
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g fresh spinach
- 300g jasmine rice
- 15g fresh coriander, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
- Toss the chicken thighs with the Thai curry paste in an ovenproof dish to coat. Roast for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the green beans, cherry tomatoes, and spinach from the oven. Toss gently with 2 wooden spoons with the chicken, then pour over the coconut cream and fish sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully done.
- Cook the jasmine rice as directed on the package.
- Remove the foil and toss the chicken in the sauce gently to coat it.
- 2 of the chicken thighs with 2 tbsp of the sauce should be set aside for leftovers, and the rest should be served with sticky jasmine rice and fresh coriander, if used.
The next day, use the remaining chicken thighs in a quick shredded chicken noodle salad.