Thai green noodle bowls recipe
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 20 mins to cook
- 387 calories/serving
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- One onion, diced
- ½ 200g jar Thai green curry paste
- ½ 400ml tin light coconut milk
- 90g kale
- 190g mushrooms, sliced
- 250g pack of wholewheat noodles
- 450g frozen broccoli florets
- 10g fresh coriander, roughly chopped (optional)
- Four spring onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large, lidded saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the curry paste and cook for 2-3 mins, occasionally stirring, until fragrant.
- Stir in the coconut milk. Add 600ml boiling water, the kale, and mushrooms.
- Return to the boil, then cover and simmer for 7 mins, stirring occasionally. Season and remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles for 6-7 mins until tender. Remove with tongs, then add to the broth.
- Add the broccoli to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 mins until tender.
- Cut into smaller florets, if you like. Ladle the broth into bowls and top with the broccoli, coriander (if using), and spring onions (if using) to serve.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.