- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 276 calories/serving
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- One onion, thinly sliced
- Two garlic cloves, crushed
- 5cm piece ginger, grated
- One lemongrass stalk was bashed with a rolling pin.
- 5 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- One red pepper, deseeded and diced
- Four skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- 125ml light coconut milk
- ½ chicken stock cube (to make 75ml stock)
- 150g pack sugar snap peas
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- steamed rice to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add the onion. Cook for 3 mins, then add the garlic, ginger, lemongrass, and red curry paste.
- Cook for 1 min, then add the red pepper and chicken. Continue to cook for 4-5 mins, occasionally stirring, until the chicken is golden brown.
- Pour the coconut milk and chicken stock into the pan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the sugar snaps and continue cooking for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, remove the lemongrass and add the fish sauce. Scatter with coriander and serve with rice.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.
Looking for delicious and easy-to-make healthy recipes? Select one of the healthiest food network recipes at thefoodnetworkrecipes.com.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.