Tomato, onion, pepper and pomegranate salad
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare
- 220 calories / serving
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 500g mixed tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced,
- 190g sweet mini peppers, sliced,
- 200g reduced-fat salad cheese, crumbled
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- ½ x 30g pack fresh basil, leaves picked
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, mustard, and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a large mixing basin, gently toss together the tomatoes, onion, peppers, salad cheese, and half of the dressing.
- Serve in a big serving dish with pomegranate seeds and basil leaves on top. Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with the remaining dressing.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.