- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare and 12-15 mins to cook
- 253 calories/serving
- 4 trout fillets
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp grainy mustard
- 3 oranges, 1 zested and juiced, 2 peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 x 240g bags of radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 x 30g pack flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 x 80g tub pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Arrange the trout on a baking tray in an even layer. Brush the fish with a mixture of 1 tbsp honey, mustard, and orange zest. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and easily flaked.
- In a mixing dish, combine the remaining honey, orange juice, and vinegar. Combine the oranges, radishes, parsley, and half of the pomegranate seeds in a mixing bowl. Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve the fish hot or cold, with the radish salad and the leftover pomegranate seeds placed on top.
Tip: Grainy mustard can be used in any summer salad dressing and adds a nice tang.