- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 30 mins to cook
- 308 calories / serving
- 4 courgettes, sliced in half lengthways, seeds scooped out with a teaspoon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g pack microwavable basmati rice, cooked to pack instructions
- 160g tin tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 35g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 75g natural breadcrumbs
- 15g fresh parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 15g Parmesan, finely grated
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- ½ small red onion, very finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C, and grease a large baking tray. Drizzle ½ tbsp oil over the courgette halves, season, and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rice, tuna, olives, capers, and egg; put aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, and Parmesan. Toss in the remaining ½ tbsp oil to coat.
- Fill the courgettes with the tuna mixture and herby breadcrumbs on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the courgettes are tender and the crumbs are golden brown.
- Season the tomatoes, then divide them among four dishes and top with the onion and parsley. Serve with the courgettes on the side.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.