- Serves 2
- 10 mins to prepare
- 329 calories / serving
- 210g tin kidney beans, drained
- ½ x 160g tin tuna, drained
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp mild salsa
- 2 tbsp chives, snipped
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, shells peeled and chopped in half
- 4 taco shells
- Put the kidney beans in a basin and mash them with a fork to slightly break them up.
- Combine the tuna, red pepper, mild salsa, chives, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Wrap the taco shells with cling film after dividing the filling between them. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.