Vanilla and raspberry chia pudding
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare, plus chilling
- 169 calories / serving
- 400ml almond milk
- 100ml of natural yogurt
- 4 tsp honey,
- 1 vanilla pod
- 100g chia seeds
- 250g raspberries
- few mint leaves to serve
- Combine the almond milk, 60ml yogurt, and honey in a mixing bowl.
- Remove the seeds from the vanilla pod by cutting it in half and scraping them into the mixture.
- Add the chia seeds and mix well.
- Using a knife, cut the mixture in half. With a fork, mash the raspberries (reserving 8) until they are a purée.
- Set aside 100g and combine the remaining into the other half of the mixture.
- Chill both mixes for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Fill four jars with the raspberry mixture.
- Finish with a layer of the leftover mashed raspberries on top of each.
- To create a tiered look, spoon the white mixture over the top.
- Fill each jar halfway with the remaining yogurt.
- Add a few raspberries and mint leaves to finish.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.