- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 25 mins to cook
- 582 calories / serving
- 2 x packs Tesco Plant Chef Southern Fried Fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 400ml warm vegan vegetable stock
- 30ml soy sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 x 250g pouches microwave basmati rice
- 100g soya beans, steamed
- 10g coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 220 degrees Celsius, fan 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cook the fillets for 25-30 minutes on a baking tray.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil. Cook for 7-10 minutes, until the onion and carrot are tender.
- Stir in the ginger, garlic, and curry powder to completely coat the vegetables.
- Combine the stock, soy sauce, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blitz the sauce with a hand blender until smooth, then stir in the rice vinegar.
- Heat the rice according to the package directions.
- Combine the soya beans and chopped coriander in a mixing bowl.
- Serve the sliced soya fillets with katsu sauce and herby rice.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.