Winter salad wreath recipe
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare
- 101 calories / serving
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ small red or gala apple, cored and sliced
- 2 heads of chicory, leaves separated
- 30g rocket
- 20g young spinach leaves
- 4 figs
- 2 Tesco Finest sweet fiery cooked beetroot, roughly chopped
- 50g feta, crumbled
For the dressing
- 25ml olive oil
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- To keep the apple slices from browning, drizzle them with lemon juice. Set aside.
- For the base of the 'wreath,' arrange the chicory leaves in a circular arrangement on a serving plate. Overtop the chicory, scatter the rocket and spinach leaves.
- 2 figs, cut into wedges and strewn over the foliage Slice the remaining figs in half. Place the slices side by side to form a border around the wreath's inside circle.
- Arrange the apple, beetroot, and feta cheese on top of the leaves in a uniform layer.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste. Serve alongside or in the center of the wreath, ready to drizzle.
No results for your search, please try with something else.
Great! You've successfully subscribed.
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.